Stainless Steel Sheet Products
Our comprehensive range of stainless steel sheets means we've always got the product you need for your particular application. For added convenience, we also offer heat treatment and cutting services on all our stainless steel products.
Choose from our wide selection of grades and sizes, including:
- 303 Stainless Steel - The most machinable of all the austenitic grades of stainless steel, thanks to addition of sulfur. It has a machinability rating of around 78%.
- 304 Stainless Steel - The most common stainless steel, containing chromium and nickel. It has better resistance to corrosion than regular steel and is popular because of the ease with which it can be formed into various shapes.
- 316 Stainless Steel - Best used in severe environments as it has a higher level of corrosion resistance than other steel. The addition of a maximum of 3% molybdenum is what distinguishes it from Type 304.
- 347 Stainless Steel - the addition of columbium tantalum helps stop chromium carbide precipitation when welding. Best used in temperatures ranging from 800 to 1650 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 13-8 Stainless Steel - This is a martensitic precipitation hardening stainless steel with excellent strength, hardness, toughness and corrosion resistance. It is often used in large airframe structural components and injection molding equipment.
- 15-5 Stainless Steel - This is a precipitation hardening martensitic stainless steel that performs well in high-pressure, corrosive environments. Ideally suited for the food processing, aerospace, chemical and petrochemical industries.
- 17-4 Stainless Steel - This is a chromium-copper precipitation hardening stainless steel that has high strength and a moderate level of corrosion resistance.
|Grade||Specification||Stock Sizes||Material Data Sheet|
|301 1/4 HARD||AMS 5517||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|301 1/2 HARD||AMS 5518||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|301 FULL HARD||AMS 5519||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|302 ANNEALED||AMS 5513||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|304 ANNEALED||AMS 5516||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|316 ANNEALED||AMS 5507||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|321 ANNEALED||AMS 5510||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|347 ANNEALED||AMS 5512||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|15-5PH||AMS 5862||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|17-4PH||AMS 5604||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|17-7PH||AMS 5528||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
|A-286||AMS 5525||See Stock Sizes||Click For Details|
Other Grades available. Contact us regarding your requirements.